– 2 months in advance: reimbursement = totality minus €80 administration fee
– 1 month before the event: reimbursement = 50 %
Less than 1 month: no reimbursement possible.
In the case of the event being cancelled by Ker an Avalenn, all amounts already paid will be reimbursed in full.
COVID 19: YOU CAN FEEL RELAXED BOOKING YOUR RETREAT THANKS TO OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH CHAPKA ASSURANCE.
CHAPKA ASSURANCE will cover you if you, your partner, a member of your family or any other person with whom you live is tested positive for COVID-19 before you are due to travel, as well as for other situations of justified cancellation.
See the different policies available from CHAPKA on their website
– I agree to take out an individual civic responsibility insurance in order to be able to access the hamlet and its buildings.
– I acknowledge that taking part in this retreat is my sole responsibility. The leader and the organiser may not in any case be held responsible for any damage, physical moral or material, that occurs during the retreat.
– When I arrive at the hamlet I will show my vaccination or sanitary certificate (negative PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours before – auto-tests are not acceptable.)
– I understand that to ensure the best conditions for everyone and to protect myself and others during my stay I should be careful to take precautions in the week before my stay. If I am identified as a contact case in the week before my stay I will not be able to come to the hamlet.
– If I have a vaccination certificate and develop symptoms in the 11 days before the retreat, I must take an official test which shows I am negative.
– For further details visit: Info Coronavirus Covid-19 | Gouvernement.fr
– If I am coming from another country, I am responsible for checking and fulfilling the COVID-19 regulations that apply to entering France and returning to my home country.
– For further details visit: Info Coronavirus Covid-19 – Déplacements | Gouvernement.fr
– I understand that if I am showing symptoms when I arrive the Hamlet will refuse to allow me in
You will stay outside the hamlet and must reserve your own accommodation.
– Includes teachings and all meals.
For those who cannot pay the basic rate. Our relationship with you is founded on trust, please choose this rate in all conscience.
– Includes teachings, accommodation and full board.